Multiple Individual Galleries On Multiple Pages

15 years 10 months ago #2996 by jogoeire
Hi There,
Im creating a big news site with lots of articles and galleries going up. I want the user to be able to choose an article and for the gallery to be viewable in the content. I understand this is possible using a plugin for adding the gallery to article content. Great! However... i dont understand how or if there is a setting so that the gallery i want to display will display? I presume the gallery module loads all galleries by default(choosable in dropdown) and this cant be turned off? This i can accept. However what i really need is that when a user chooses a particular article (with gallery embedded) it shows the gallery i want 'first'.

Is this possible? I love with your interface.. super clean...  and would really like to use Ajax Photo Album.

thanks. Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #2998 by Saka
Yes of course it's possible.

When you insert the plugin code to the article you choore which gallery you want loaded there with:
{mosapa album="gallery_you_want"}

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch