× Welcome to the Sakic.Net forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Float, Flexbox or Grid in 2019?

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 1 day ago #8146 by lovelash
Quick question... I'm in the middle of an Advanced CSS course and it is going over using Float Layouts to build the entire layouts of the website.

In the video (2017) the instructor mentions that Flexbox and CSS Grid is supported but not widely available but maybe in the future so building using float layouts are still a good idea.

It is now 2019, and from what I am reading almost everyone is now using Flexbox and CSS Grid?

cartoon hd 9apps vidmate apk

Is it worth spending a few days doing a tutorial on Float Layouts? I don't want to waste time doing things that are outdated or picking up bad habits.

He has since updated the course with Flexbox and CSS Grid tutorial projects so deciding if I should skip this section. It's a long section that's close to 10 hours of video. Lot of wasted time if this style is no longer in favor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

We also recommend

Twitter

sakicnet: Pencilmate and the Big Red Button https://t.co/a1vA1MQR2z 52 days ago from iOS

Stay in touch