AJAX Photo Album Wont Show Any images

15 years 1 month ago #4028 by fuzzycow101
Hello,

Here's my error. I have all the albums load, I have the thumbnails appear but no image when clicked on will load. I do not receive a Javascript error at all. I have tracked the files that are pulling from my server using Firebug and the image is pulled correctly, but is never displayed.

I am running Joomla 1.0.15 on a Rackspace server. I have PHP 5.25 and all that. All the file permissions are set to 755 and I STILL get nothing. Please help ASAP, my client is getting very anxious.

URL: www.h2ophotopros.com/component/option,co...,40/album,OurPros/#1

I have tried IE7 and 8, FF3, Safari 3 and 4, and Chrome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #4029 by Saka
Interesting... Can you try changing the template to the default one and test again?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 1 month ago #4035 by fuzzycow101
I never changed the template. I don't even know how to reset the template to the default.... but I will try.

15 years 1 month ago #4036 by fuzzycow101
ok I copied the originals over the top of the existing ones, and I still have the same issue. No images loading.

15 years 1 month ago #4037 by Saka
I meant the site template. Please contact me on mail with the admin password and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 1 month ago #4038 by fuzzycow101
Info sent. I used the name of this strand as the subject in the email. Please let me know if I can do anything more.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch